Quality control system
The chemical makeup rapid analysis, chemical analysis, mechanical test, microstructure makeup, dimensional-accuracy-assurance system, casting temperature control, moulding and core materials property control.
The processing of foundry casting work manufacture specifies quality control at all manufacturing stages:
- The acceptance quality control test of moulding, core and charging materials.
- The quality control of foundry molding sand and core sand mixtures.
- Molten metall temperature control.
- Chemical makeup, mechanical properties and moulding materials microstructure. For chemical makeup control is used laboratory optical and emissive spectometer SPECTROMAXx, manufactured by Spectro Analytical Instruments GmbH (Germany).
- Moulding dimensional accuracy control.